Thanks to its Augmented Bike Network solution, Fifteen offers communities of all sizes a service that encompasses all the different ways that bikes can be used:
- in town and city centres as well as the suburbs,
- for door-to-door journeys
- in combination with public transport.
They are transforming a whole range of bicycle services (bike sharing, long-term bike hire, bikes at stations, tourist bikes etc.) into one powerful tool that will boost cycling's modal share in towns, cities and the suburbs.
Zoov and Zoov Life, a new cycling solution that breaks down the barriers of traditional services in the south of the Paris region
As of 20 September 2022, in the south of the Paris region, Fifteen is pushing the boundaries of bike services by offering a bike-sharing solution with electric bikes, charged by the minute, as well as bike hire for personal use for a month or more:
- the bike sharing service is delivered by Zoov (available in the area since 2019)
- while the private hire solution is provided by Zoov Life.
Zoov Life is available for €69 per month, without any commitment, and comes with a range of benefits including:
- insurance against theft,
- repairs at your home within 48 hours if you break down
- customer service available 7 days a week via phone or live chat...
Learn more about Zoov and Zoov Life https://www.zoov.eu/en/grandparis