The stations are designed to be ultra-compact, lightweight, and easy to install, accommodating up to 10 bikes within a single parking space. Thanks to Fifteen's patented technology, the bikes recharge in series using electromagnets. Consequently, each station requires only a single electrical connection, resulting in lightweight and easy-to-install stations.
The metropolitan area plans to take advantage of the ease of station installation by creating temporary stations:
- Near popular swimming areas during the summer
- At cultural events in the city throughout the year.
Software with Great Data Insights
The bikes will continuously provide data, which will be organised into an actionable dashboard provided by Fifteen's analytics software, Fifteen Analytics. This software will offer standard indicators such as the number of trips, number of subscribers, duration and length of trips, and more. Additionally, it will provide advanced indicators, including:
- An interactive map displaying all cyclists' routes to add new stations or construct new bike lanes.
- User data, such as age, frequency of usage per week, and geographical origin, to facilitate effective communication.
- Analysis of road quality and high-risk areas based on braking data collected during trips.
Vélivert : Effective Marketing
The pricing structure remains unchanged with the transition to electric bikes, offering highly appealing subscription rates with the primary objective of converting the population